Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Young Carers (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.