Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.