Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- How is the service provided?: Face to face
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Carers (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Young Carers (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
Is a referral required?
- No (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (4)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.