Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Older people (3)
- People with dementia (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Makaton (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Is a referral required?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.