Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- Carers (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- Young Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via GP or Health Professional (13)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (12)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (9)
- Public Sector (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Makaton (3)
- Translated Material (3)
- British Sign Language (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.