Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (11)
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (10)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (10)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.