Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- How is the service provided?: Home visit
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.