Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- Carers (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
- Young Carers (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (9)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (7)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.