Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- Young Carers (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (11)
- Registered Charity (10)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Private sector (2)
- Public Sector (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)