Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Is a referral required?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)