Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
- Accepted referral methods: Via Local Area Coordinators
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.