Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Is a referral required?: No
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Provides support to: Young Carers
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.