Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with mental health difficulties
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Accepted referral methods: Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team
- CW1 (5)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- Young Carers (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via School (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.