Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Makaton (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Public Sector (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.