Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Carers (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.