Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (21)
- Pushchair Accessible (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
- Accessibility ramps (1)
- Fully accessible toilet (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (14)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (13)
- People with challenging behaviour (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (9)
- Via College or post-16 provider (8)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (9)
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Makaton (6)
- Translated Material (4)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.