Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.