Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (8)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (3)
- Text Phone (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (6)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (6)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.