Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Makaton (5)
- Text Phone (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
- Private sector (4)
- Public Sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
- Registered Charity (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.