Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessibility ramps (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- Older people (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (1)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (1)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.