Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Carers (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.