Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.