Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.