Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...