Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW1 (4)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.