Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- People with challenging behaviour (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- Carers (7)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (9)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via College or post-16 provider (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Registered Charity (8)
- Public Sector (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.