Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- LGBT+ (2)
- Minority Groups (2)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- Health Services (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.