Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- Carers (7)
- Young Carers (7)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via College or post-16 provider (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Registered Charity (6)
- Public Sector (3)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
- Private sector (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Makaton (3)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.