Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- People with challenging behaviour (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- Carers (7)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (9)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via College or post-16 provider (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Registered Charity (8)
- Public Sector (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.