Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- LGBT+ (4)
- Minority Groups (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Makaton (5)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.