Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- LGBT+ (4)
- Minority Groups (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Makaton (5)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)