Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
- Days service available: Every day
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- LGBT+ (1)
- Minority Groups (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Is a referral required?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides personal care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.