Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Accepted referral methods: Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.