Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Minority Groups
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.