Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Makaton (5)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Large Print Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.