Showing results 51 to 76 of 76
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (70)
- Pushchair Accessible (32)
- Accessible bathroom (22)
- Hoisting Facilities (19)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (7)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (38)
- Via Adult Social Care (32)
- Via Children’s Social Care (32)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (31)
- Via School (26)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (33)
- Hearing Loop (27)
- Translated Material (21)
- Makaton (15)
- Materials in Braille (14)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (26)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (25)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (23)
- People with sensory impairment (21)
- People with mental health difficulties (16)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.