Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Age Band: Children (5-18)
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)