Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- Carers (5)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.