Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
- Young Carers (8)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Makaton (4)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.