Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Carers (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.