Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Makaton (5)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.