Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Carers (6)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.