Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.