Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Large Print Material (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.