Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
- Translated Material (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- Older people (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (5)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.