Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (6)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Translated Material (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Older people (4)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Self referral (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)