Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Communication aids and support available: Makaton
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Self referral (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.