Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Makaton (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Is a referral required?
- No (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
Provides personal care?
- No (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)