Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.