Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.